My novel, Three Years with the Rat, is forthcoming from Penguin / Hamish Hamilton in August 2016 in Canada, and from Macmillan / Thomas Dunne Books in January 2017 in the United States. Plenty more on this very soon.
My story Hackles at The Walrus.
My story The Great Lakes at The Dalhousie Review.
Stories at Little Fiction:
While not exactly “fiction,” I’ve been privileged to write reviews for some great publications:
- Here’s a review of Tim Falconer’s Bad Singer at the National Post
- Here’s a review of Andrew F. Sullivan’s Waste for The Walrus
- And here are a million silly reviews for The Fraudsters Almanac, Canada’s pretenders to the throne of good criticism
Other Little Fiction goodness:
- Top ten video games to renew your faith in the medium (2013)
- Short story appreciation (2013)
- Interview by Will Johnson (2012)
“Man is an animal whose dreams come true and kill him.” – James Tiptree, Jr., On the Last Afternoon